Starcraft Aluminum Fishing Boats - Over 100+ Years of Quality
Browse through our Starcraft Boat inventory below or stop by our 20,000 square foot indoor showroom to find your ideal Starcraft. Vic’s is an Authorized Dealer for Lowrance, Humminbird, Minn Kota, MotorGuide, Smooth Moves, Cisco, Berts, Mercury, Evinrude and Yamaha.
If you have any questions about Starcraft colors, custom ordering or equipment – please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 330-673-7600. Vic’s Sports Center services and/or installs ALL of the equipment shown on this website.
Starcraft fishing boats are as tough as the diehard anglers that rely on them.
Starcraft aluminum fishing boats are designed and built with input from professional fishermen – the guys who are out there every day and know what it takes to be a winner.
- HEAVY GAUGE ALUMINUM is de-coiled into flat sheets ready to be cut, bent and molded for production.
- CNC ROUTED parts are cut out to the exact dimensions to fit perfectly into every boat.
- ONE-PIECE ALUMINUM BOTTOM is folded and molded to the greatest intrinsic shape.
- RIVETED for superior strength, allowing the flexing needed for a smooth, dry ride.
- 5052 H34 Marine grade .100-gauge aluminum resists dents, dings and corrosion for reliability.
- THROUGH BOLTED TRANSOM BRACES are through-bolted to the transom to allow for high horsepower engines.
- POWER-TRAC HULL® Our shock-absorbing Power-Trac Hull® combines longitudinal, machine-formed ribs with Starcraft’s exclusive Torsion Beam Construction (TBC) stringer system that flexes with the waves instead of against them, providing greater strength and a smoother ride.
- 7-LAYER PLYWOOD FLOORS injected with urethane foam deliver maximum buoyancy, and all carpet and vinyl is installed with spray adhesive to avoid any loose fitting materials.
- FULL PAINTED HULLS are first primed before painted and twice baked to provide showroom looks for years to come.
- ALL DECALS are installed by hand, giving the boat a finished look that is unmatched.